Welcome!

In this blog I will be reviewing ebooks I have read. I use an amazon Kindle, so much of the information will be geared towards Kindle users, but other ereader users should still find the information helpful. Many of the books I will be reviewing are free or low-cost books published by independent authors, my goal is to get the word out about some amazing authors that I think deserve more props, and to let you know which books are not worth the time reading. I am open to suggestions, about information you'd like me to add or new books I should check out and review.
Contact me at CassandrasBeads@Gmail.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles) by Kady Cross

Type: Novel
Genre: Steampunk
Price: $7.16
Grade: A


Anyone who has read The Strange Case of Finley Jayne is no doubt intrigued and delighted by Miss Finley Jayne, and this full length novel is sure to please. Finley finds that it is getting more and more difficult to control her “dark side” and begins to wonder what will become of her, when something extraordinary happens, and she finds herself in the one place she Never expected. A whirlwind of events occur and she quickly finds herself caught up in an amazing, and dangerous adventure, and along the way finds out not only more about her parents and her past, but about her strange affliction as well.

This story is rich and exciting, and is impossible to put down! It has lively characters, fabulous gadgets, love triangles galore, and a sprinkling of magic. If you haven’t already, you will fall in love with the strong, tough, fighting Finley and her fabulous steel corset!

No comments:

Post a Comment