Welcome!

In this blog I will be reviewing ebooks I have read. I use an amazon Kindle, so much of the information will be geared towards Kindle users, but other ereader users should still find the information helpful. Many of the books I will be reviewing are free or low-cost books published by independent authors, my goal is to get the word out about some amazing authors that I think deserve more props, and to let you know which books are not worth the time reading. I am open to suggestions, about information you'd like me to add or new books I should check out and review.
Contact me at CassandrasBeads@Gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles) by Susan Bischoff

Type: Short Story (50 pages)
Genre: Paranormal/YA
Price: Free
Grade: B+


This is a stand alone short story that is a part of the Talent Chronicles. Suddenly, there are people sprouting up all over the world with special Talents. These people possess a myriad of supernatural skills that the government ultimately fears, and wants to use to it's own gain. So schools are set up to "teach" these children, but what happens when a group of super powerful teenagers is locked away from their friends and family and has every aspect of their life regulated by the government?

This story involves a shapeshifter, a telepath, a girl who can fix anything, and a boy who can make you do whatever he wants you to. And they have children to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment