Welcome!

In this blog I will be reviewing ebooks I have read. I use an amazon Kindle, so much of the information will be geared towards Kindle users, but other ereader users should still find the information helpful. Many of the books I will be reviewing are free or low-cost books published by independent authors, my goal is to get the word out about some amazing authors that I think deserve more props, and to let you know which books are not worth the time reading. I am open to suggestions, about information you'd like me to add or new books I should check out and review.
Contact me at CassandrasBeads@Gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Goblin Brothers Adventures by Lindsay Buroker

Type: Short story collection
Genre: Fantasy, Children's
Price: $0.99
Grade: A

This adorable collection of adventures is not just for children, the goblin brothers will steal the hearts of all ages. It is not only endearing and entertaining, but also has some excellent themes like being true to yourself, being brave, and dealing with bullies to name a few. Two young goblin brothers grow up in a traditional goblin town, learning to fish and forrage, the only problem is that they would rather spend their time making fantastic machines or reading dusty old books than doing "traditional" goblin things. This eaarns them a lot of ridicule from their brethren; however, it also leads them to become unlikely heros many times over, and their eccentricities are what helps them to save the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment