Welcome!

In this blog I will be reviewing ebooks I have read. I use an amazon Kindle, so much of the information will be geared towards Kindle users, but other ereader users should still find the information helpful. Many of the books I will be reviewing are free or low-cost books published by independent authors, my goal is to get the word out about some amazing authors that I think deserve more props, and to let you know which books are not worth the time reading. I am open to suggestions, about information you'd like me to add or new books I should check out and review.
Contact me at CassandrasBeads@Gmail.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lily Marin - three short steampunk stories by Paul Kater

Type: Short Story Compilation
Genre: Steampunk
Price: Free
Grade: B+

Lily Marin is a mild mannered singer by day, and crime fighting bad ass by night. She has a slew of interesting gadgets to help her, but she seems to have a few secrets as well. The stories are full of fast paced action, fight scenes and a good amount of criminal butt-kicking.  Lily was not born a superhero, she never expected her life to turn out like that, all she wanted to do was be a better singer. The first two stories show us what Lily can do, or at least what her alter ego the “Masked Woman” can do. The third story answers some of the nagging questions the first two brought up. Namely, how did sweet and gentle singer Lily become a vigilante, and how does she have such super human qualities?

No comments:

Post a Comment